Hot Rocks Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sweepstakes Description: The Hot Rocks Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is offered by Hot Rocks Pizza Ovens (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes starts December 1, 2019 at 12:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends June 28, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, a drawing (“Drawing”) for the prize will be conducted and a winner will be announced. All entries for the Drawing must be received by 11:59 pm ET on June 28, 2020. Sponsor’s method of timekeeping is the official time clock for the Sweepstakes and is final and undisputable. Need not be present to win.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all pizza restaurant operators who own or operate at least one (1) pizza restaurant and will permit installation of the Prize in their restaurant’s kitchen, who are legal residents of the 50 (fifty) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, other U.S. territories and possessions, and the Province of Quebec, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers, and directors and their immediate families (spouse, siblings, children, parents) and those living in their same households (whether or not related) of Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor, which decisions are final and binding in all respects. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- How To Enter the Sweepstakes: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(a) Online. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting hotrocksoven.com/giveaway and filling out the entry form and participating in a survey. To participate
in the Sweepstakes, you must respond to all questions in the survey and submit it to Sponsor by following the directions on the screen.
(b) In-Person at Pizza Expo. To enter the Sweepstakes in person, visit the Hot Rocks Booth #1015 at the International Pizza Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center June 26-28, 2020 anytime from 9 am PT to 5 pm PT to complete and submit your entry form and complete all questions in a survey at the Hot Rocks Booth.
ANSWERS TO THE SURVEY WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE OR CHANCES TO WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE AND ONE (1) IN-PERSON ENTRY PER PERSON. If it is discovered that you have entered or attempted to enter the Sweepstakes more than once, Sponsor may disqualify all of your entries. No other means of transmission or delivery will be accepted. Proof of submission (screen captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of entry. All survey responses and entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, you understand that your entry, in its entirety or any portion thereof, may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be posted on Sponsor’s website and/or on Sponsor’s Facebook page, broadcast on television and/or used in other Sponsor-selected media. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service will apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged entries. ALL ENTRIES AND SURVEY RESPONSES MUST BE RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD TO BE ELIGIBLE.
- Prize Drawing: On or about April 20, 2020, Sponsor will randomly draw one (1) winner from all eligible entries submitted and select one (1) Prize winner (the “Winner”). The entry drawn will be the potential Winner of the Prize. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. POTENTIAL WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE SPONSOR WITH DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY TO OBJECTIVELY DEMONSTRATE THAT HE/SHE WAS AN ELIGIBLE ENTRANT AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): The Prize consists of the following: one single stack Hot Rocks Oven, model number HR-70-33. The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $33,173 (U.S. Dollars) including freight, start-up and installation. The Prize is non-transferable and no substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize, or any part thereof, of equal or greater value. Sponsor will contact Winner to arrange for delivery and installation of the Prize. Sponsor will be responsible for all costs associated with shipping the Prize to the Winner. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with Prize.
- Awarding of Prize: Potential Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor will notify the potential Winner by email and/or phone call within 2 days of the drawing using the information provided on his/her entry. If the Winner does not respond, declines or is unable to accept the Prize within seven (7) days of Sponsor’s notification, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate entrant selected at random, subject to the same notification process described above. If such alternate Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules or declines to accept the Prize, or if Sponsor is unable to contact such person within a reasonable period, the Prize will be forfeited. Winner will be required to execute and return a Winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility/Release and if applicable a W9 form (for U.S. residents only) within two (2) weeks of receipt in order to receive the Prize or the Prize will be forfeited.
By entering, entrant agrees to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes
RESIDENTS OF CANADA: Before being declared a Winner, a selected entrant who is a resident of Canada must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be completed at a mutually convenient time by telephone. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of the first attempted contact or fails to answer the question correctly, he or she will forfeit the opportunity to win and an alternate entrant may be randomly selected from among the eligible entries at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
By accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to the use of his/her name and address (city and state/province of residence) on Sponsor’s website or Sponsor’s Facebook page in connection to this Sweepstakes, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor or any related entities in any media without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
- Transfer of Rights: By submitting an entry, you hereby grant Sponsor the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote your entry or excerpts of the entry or survey responses (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, the Website, and/or other Sponsor-selected media).
- General Rules: By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries or surveys in the Sweepstakes, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing, or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry submission process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select potential winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
- Limitations of Liability: Entrant agrees that neither Sponsor, Facebook, or the parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or advertising or promotion agencies of each, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, or agents (collectively “Releasees”), will have any liability whatsoever for, and all such persons and entities are released and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death or property damage, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or otherwise resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity.
- Governing Law: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity, and enforcement of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Sweepstake must be brought in a state or federal court in Reno, Nevada. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- Conflicts: In the event of a conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in other Sweepstakes materials, the terms of these Official Rules shall prevail.
- Winners List: You may obtain the Winner’s name by sending a self-addressed postage stamped (unless prohibited by state law) envelope to: “Hot Rocks Pizza Ovens Sweepstakes Winners List,” c/o Vincent Tourigny, 2555 Alfred Nobel, Drummondville (QC), J2A 0L5. The Winners list will be sent within a reasonable time after the Prize has been awarded. Residents of Canada may omit return postage.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Hot Rocks Pizza Ovens, 2555 Alfred Nobel, Drummondville (QC), J2A 0L5.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO THE SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK.